That I am gifted with a curse. The curse of not having a good computer.
Like, I can't get on blogger anymore unless I go to a filter-passer site (no, kids, don't do this at school. Very illegal if you're in a public place and they've purposely blocked it), and right now, I'm kind of convinced that all computers in general hate me.
I'm kind of depressed because the school computer isn't loading NaNo at all, not even with a filter block, which either means that there's maintenace going on, the server crashed (big suprise - it does this every year), or the computer's gone screw-wired.
I stayed up until two in the morning last night (yeah, yeah. Morning and night. Ha-ha.) because of my SciSem project paper. The procedure is only a page long, but at one/one-thirty in the morning, the math required to find out how many fruit flies there are needed to have a certain number of test and control groups is completely gone. Trust me.
Anyways, I'm so freaking tired right now that it's really getting close to being pathetic. I want to go hommmmme.
So when I get home, I think I might just take a bath and chill for a while. So far, in these first two/three hours of the day, it's sucked. Like, okay. So I wake up at seven, race around the house to get dressed and ready, Kyleigh gets to my house, and we walk down about six houses to the bus stop as I talk to her about my project. When I try to pull out the papers, I realized I'd just screwed myself over royally.
Yeah. They were on my dresser. Of course.
So I'm heading back, since it's not far, and I hear Jessica yell "THE BUS! RUN LAUREN!"
UUuuughhh.
SO, what else, I ran. To my yard, yelling "MOM! MOM! MOM!!!" because she was fixing to leave. She didn't see me until I *got* in the yard, and then started yelling that the bus was almost to the stop and I'd better run back. And then I went hysterical, and she ended up racing inside, grabbing my binder, getting in the car, and meeting me at the bus.
...
It's been a heck of a day, no lie.
AND IT'S NOT OVER! :O
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
1 comment:
Awww....Poor L*hugs*
Post a Comment