10.24.2007

My Theory on The Gagging Reflex and Other Lauren-ensued Insights.


So a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to my friend, Alliza, about how I was constantly gagging. She just said "Psh. No big. I do it everyday."

But, okay, GAGGING doesn't stand for something worse, by the way. Literally, I mean the potentially throw-up...-tuious. Like your stomach is flipping inside-out and coming through your mouth.

Just, you know, wanted to make it clear. It sounded bad without an explanation.

Anywho, I was wondering if you guys gagged a lot. Which is weird, but legitimate. And if you do, what do you think causes it?

(I say thick spit, but whatever.)

So....
Rehersals suck. But are fun. But suck... In a fun way... Ugh. :D

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

DO I GAG A LOT?! HOLY COW!!!!

YES!!!!

lol

I think it's a mixture of junk (one being thick spit).

I came THIS close to trying out for the play Scruge (sp?) at the Sanford Maine Stage but turns out it's a musical and I don't feel like killing people with my voice (lol)

*hugs*

love you,

Katie-bo-baity

LiterallyLauren said...

Firstly, WOOOO!

My theory is PROVED. POSSIBLY. :D

AND WHAT?! I don't have a voice, either, but KATIEEEEE. I'm just a dancer, and really, I make it sound so much worse than it is --- It's actually really cool!

Sigh. WOMAN, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY.

Hahaha. :)
I love you.