10.15.2007

Echk.

So I go to school today, and it was all pretty good...
Until an hour ago, when I got sick to my stomach and almost vomitted.

So I ditched vocal practice today and came home and took meds, and now I'm doing much better.

But okay, so at the beginning of this year, I kind of swore off Moore boys. The only guy for me was at Westmoore, so on, so forth, blahblahblah. And my whole thing this year is being "that outspoken girl in the middle of the room who's kind of quiet unless you've known her." --- All part of the tact, right?

So imagine this: I'm on a bus Friday, on the way home, where too many kids are loaded into this old bus that's going to kill me one day, and this guy sits next to me. Yeah. THAT guy. The freaky one that looks like he'd like to eat my face.

And then he puts his hand on my thigh, and gets slapped.
And then has the ego to ask if I have a boyfriend.
Which, kind of obviously, I don't.
But I didn't want him to even be NEAR me after that...
Sooooo... I kind of lied, and made up Dave, my adorable, over-protective "boyfriend" who doesn't exist, but if he did, his name would be MORGAN instead.

*cough* Sorry.

Anywho, he moved, and then Chasity told him I did WEED while in Amsterdam, which, uh, NO, and when I said I wasn't like that, she was like "Well... Haha... You were LAST YEAR!"

WHAT?!
WHERE DO THEY GET THIS CRAP?!

So anywho.
It's been interesting around Moore.

2 comments:

Miss Katie said...

Holy Cow....sheesh L.....wwwoooowwww.........*hugs*

I'll write more when i get back from school promise!!

AnnaRose said...

Wow.
Um, scary.
Can you move here and homeschool with me so this kind of crap doesn't happen to you? PLEASE??
Haha.
You really shouldn't have to put up with that though. I'm glad you slapped him. :D

*hugs* WE all know what you're really like. If that's any comfort.
<3333you