Like a woman.
DUNDUN, NANANA, DUN DUN.
[/shania]
:)
Still no Morgan.
But I just wanted to write.
I'm in a mood for a love story.
(Aka, get ready for my 2k challenge to be sap-worthy.)
Aah, so officially, I'm going to kidnap Anna.
The Santa thing, the BARBIE thing... How are you ALIVE?!
Please, please, please tell me you watched some kind of embarassing kids show when you were younger! (Examples include, but are not limited to, Barney, Sesame Street, Puzzle Place, Bananas in Pajamas, Teletubbies (eeh)...)
(...If you didn't catch it, I watched all of those. Except Teletubbies. Thank GOD.)
Laaaahhhdeedaaah.
I had a disturbing dream the other night about Morgan, but I wrote it in Clara/Zacch view. Mentally disturbed? I think so. :)
New post to come soon on the C/Z thing, btw. It's been tooooo long.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
3 comments:
Holy. Cow.
You kind of scared me for a moment on Clara's blog-I thought you like sent them to the future. I swear, I was going to have a HEARTATTACK.
lol, for many OBVIOUS reasons.
I dunno about Anna but I watched like every one of those EXCEPT the teletubbies. I found them....disturbing and umm....yeah kind of like that. However, I was forced to watch them when my niece came over.
Ugh. I don't even KNOW what I'm doing for my 2k story. I haven't even finnished my punishment from the last challenge *hides in corner*
Dude, love that song by Shania b.t.w
Ugh, that really sucks there's no Morgan :-/. Ahahahahaha, can I help kidnap her? ;)
And YEAH it's def. been too long!
hehehehehe,
Love ya girl :)
LYLASLOVEYOUBUNDLES!
Love,
Katie-bo-baity
(I need new sayings for how much I love people, 'loads', 'bunches', 'bundles', THEY SOUND LIKE CLOTHING!!)
Ahahaha I'm running to Clara's blog in a moment, Katie like attacked me when I got on just to tell me. :P And it HAS been too long JEEZ woman, way to keep us in suspense!
Not that I can really say anything seeing poor Jenna's been stranded for awhile now... *cough*
Um and yeah... thanks for the kidnapping offer...? I really don't know how to feel about this, I mean my family might not be too pleased...
JUSTKIDDINGPLEASEKIDNAPMENOW!
I don't really know why you're bringing my sad childhood up now, but please, brace yourself. I didn't watch ANY of those shows. The only thing I watched was Mr. Rogers. And he wasn't really THAT embaressing. And I still watch Veggie Tales if that counts for anything, sooo...
Remember, we didn't (and still don't), have cable when I was younger, so that's largely why I missed out on all those yummy barthworthy shows. :)
Can't WAIT for your romancy 2k!! Bwahahaha. I haven't even attempted mine yet. Mirany's been taking over my BRAIN. O_O
LMAO Katie, don't worry, I love your clothingish sayings of love. They make me feel warm and mildly fuzzy, kind of like that poncho thing my mom's making... OMG! CLOTHING!!! :O
Ahahaa. Okay. Going to visit Clara now. BYE.
Lovetimesagoogle,
Annapantsooo
DEPRIVED.
And okay. Mr. Roger's does amount to some sort of worldy good, so you're... Acceptable. For now.
I still can't believe the Barbie thing. That's just disgusting.
<3Lauren, who's on her way to kidnap the Mainers.
Post a Comment