"The night was cold and gray, promising snow for the next morning. Stars were bundled in the haze, the fog not yet freezing, creeping into the lungs of whoever would open their mouth, silently moving around the three figures as the wind blew in gentle disturbances."
Soooo... I watched THE LAST two episodes of Chuck until the Writer's Strike is over. How sad is THAT?
Not to mention Daniel called, and we were talking about how the friends at the different schools were doing, and something came up to where we were talking about Morgan. FYI, Daniel DOES NOT know about this whole Lauren-obsesses-over-Morgan thing, so we were just kind of casually touching some random subject about how short the list was of his ex-girlfriends (sarcastically, I might add), and he happened to pop off about Morgan with: "PLEASE! Morgan's got TONS of girls in love with him."
I think that was the part that made me a teeny bit sick.
I miss him a lot.
I think that he needs to call me. Or ya know, just IM. Whatever.
:(
Anyways, Amanda called and we had an hour discussion on her boyfriend, a guy named Erick, and why her boyfriend had better not break up with her (it sounds more 'intimate' than it was, but it's too freaking long to go into details) between her crying, and then I finally got her settled, telling her that nothing was her fault in this (it wasn't).
SIGH.
I have rehersal until seven tomorrow.
& Alan and Molly are coming over.
& Westboro Baptist is still hacking me off.
:/
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment