You know, when I was younger, I used to think that today had something to do with milk - that white substance that I hate to drink unless it's after a large slice of chocolate anything or a PB&J sandwich.
RF, I guess. :)
Anywho, it's almost two.
But I don't have school tomorrow, and the only things I'm doing is house-looking for Casey and Mrs. L and then skating for six hours (at the amazing cost of three bucks) at Moore Skate.
Morgan's scaring me.
Aaaah... Hmm...
Oh! I got another letter from People to People, and they want me for an all-alumni trip to either (and I quote): "Leadership Summit - Several Major Universities - $2,195," "Beyond Walls: Berlin to Warsaw - (No really, guess where?) - $4,499," "Into the Tropics: Galapagos and Beyond (getting the feeling they like the word 'beyond'?) - The Galapagos Islands - $6,399," and "Cultures of Southeast Asia - Mostly Malaysia - $6,399."
:O
EXPENSIVE.
But okay, the Galapagos Island trip would be amazing --- Only people given governmental permission are allowed to go there, as there are no tourists permitted, and only Scientific Researchers. Every island has a different climate with different animals and plant life, though they're not very far away from each other.
And I mean really, I'd rather put the 3k it costs to go to a 'Leadership Summit' into a trip across my usual boundries, ya know? :)
I want to go.
SO BAD.
...(and if not to the GIs, then to Berlin/Warsaw --- My WWII love is making me ache since the brochure says something about speaking to a survivor AND getting to go to Auschwitz)...
But not this year --- It's already been said. I went to Europe last year (WHICH I MISS AND TALK ABOUT ALL THE FREAKING TIME), leaving us broke.
Maybe for a senior trip. :D
In other news, Clara's Blog is updated, and she's, as usual, under very dramatic circumstances. Go see (link on WR homepage - I'm lazy).
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
1 comment:
Holy cow, you're right lol. (I love your naration)
Hopefully for your senior trip *crosses fingers for you* How can you talk about something as amazing as going to Europe?!
(When is Clara's blog NOT have something dramatic goin' on?! Ahahahaha, it would be boring otherwise, probably. As would Annora's. Speaking of which almost done with hers!)
This is really short cause I'm studying for my last mid-term.
Oodles of Love,
Lylas,
Katie-bo-baity
Post a Comment