I woke up this morning to the sound of my beautiful new phone screaming a line out of a Monty Python movie. I pick up said phone and wonder who's texting me at seven AM in the Summer's weekday, and...
Yep. Danny.
"Just thinking about you is making me smile so big my cheeks hurt."
I'm sitting there, half-awake, delerious, and grinning like an idiot for about five minutes before I pass out again.
7:30.
*Phwap! A message for you, sir!*
I groan and cry and finally sit up and open up my phone, and start to laugh in one of those, this isn't funny, but it's too early not to laugh, ways.
"Goodmorning, sweetheart. Give me a call when you wake up. I miss you."
I melted.
--
To clear things up, because I was a little smitten last night, we're not dating or anything. He's been hurt a lot by many, and I've never done anything like this at all, so he came right out and said he wanted to take it slow and have fun.
I was totally there.
Anyway, he was going to ask me to spend the Fourth with him, but forgot I was going to be gone, and Amanda was telling me that "He looked like he was going to cry when you left!"
He was telling me that he was kind of confused, because nothing this spontaneous had ever happened like this - OR, as a matter of fact, made him act all crazy-stupid.
Those were his words. Crazy-stupid. He said no one's been able to do that to him in a whole two weeks of actually liking them.
I think I've fallen for this boy.
--
And because I can't shut up about this...
We were talking about vacation and he was giving me all this advice about how to dress and to wear sunscreen (hothothot there.), just so I wouldn't get a burn, so that he could hug me as hard as he wanted to when I got back.
And then, he was talking about wearing light colors and everything, and said "Oh, hey, also, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON. I don't want any other guys trying to hook up with you."
I about cried, I was laughing so hard, but told him that it wasn't a problem.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
2 comments:
Hehe all I can say is YAY and YAY. :D
He's cute too btw. :D :D :D
Hehehehe.
Awwwwww I'm so happy for you!!! He sounds like SUCH a sweet heart =)!!!!
I must admit, I'm a tad bit jealous but you totally deserve all this happiness!
It's so cute how excited he was about the whole thing with his sister and the baby and then the guys lol.
He sounds amazing!
<3
Love you girly
♥ Katie
Post a Comment