Kind of.
But he never really asked, it just kind of happened once we established that we're both going a little crazy.
Umm. His name's Danny, and he's eighteen. I've known him since I was six and he was eight. We used to be the closest thing to best friends that a girl of six can have.
One of my friends doesn't trust him, and advised me to 'stay away from drinking much, because if I was used and abused, he'd have to haul ass to Oklahoma to kill someone'.
But you know, we'll see, I guess. I can't be safe/sorry forever.
Also, he's adorable and funny and sweet.
And I used to have a huge crush on him, but it really didn't seem likely.
I almost can't wait to get back from San Antonio now, just because of him. This is some strange stuff.
Okay. That's him and his sister. She just had a baby - a girl - and it's middle name is Danielle, after Danny. I swear, I've never seen anyone be so excited about something like that; he's through the roof. :)
I have good and bad feelings, but you know what, I'm going to try and ride this one out until the end. He's a sweetheart.

4 comments:
I'm proud of you for taking the leap.
And I hope it works out wonderfully. :)
♥
awww adorable and I'm so happy for you! =)Good luck with everything!
just one thing I need to get straight, this is a different guy then the one who took you on a date he didn't ask you to right?
O_O
ERINNN.
I've missed you, love.
And yes. It is. Haha.
Thank you, Annapantalones.
And Laura, I shall explain the entire thing when I talk to you next.
:D
Post a Comment