It's been a while.
Well, okay. Three, four, five days tops. But really, who's counting?
Anywhoo, I just wanted to drop this little gem off:
DO YOU REALIZE HOW CLOSE WE ARE?!
&faint;
\ih-MYOO-tuh-bul\ • adjective : not capable of or susceptible to change
3 comments:
Zomg I know!!!!!
I can't wait!!!! I'm going to the Borders release party up here with a few people-we'll get the book at midnight and probably won't talk the rest of the night or on Sat. Because we'll be too busy reading our hearts out!!!!
*bounces* I'm so 'cited!!!
Feeling better, love?? *huggles*
ILYYOUARETHETHECHEESETOMYBURGERWITHOUTYOUI'DBEALONELYHUNKOFMEATONARATHERLARGEPLATE!!!♥♥
I"M SOOOOOOO EXCITEDDD!!!!!! unfortunately i will be gone camping and the closest store will be walmart, so unless i can get breaking dawn there, then i'll have to wait until one of my friends is done with their copy :P
the other day i also saw a twilight calendar with pictures from the movie at borders O_O
DUDE, LAURA, YOU CAN!!!
We tried,
and failed,
but DON'T TAKE ANY CRAP.
Just go to Wal-Mart and be like,
"Scuse me, I know the book is here, and yes, I'd like to purchase a copy. My name is Laura Jolie-Pitt."
Bingo.
--
I AM, KATIEBOBAITY!
Post a Comment