3.09.2008

When I Think About Angels...

"I think about youuuuu!" -Jamie O'Neal

:]

Sorry for the whole *poof* Lauren's gone thing. My laptop isn't cooperating. At all. In fact, I'm surprised it's stayed on long enough for me to get this far.

Ugh. It irritates the CRAP out of me.

In other news, Morgan & Daniel have been cancelled until Spring Break, because (we believe) Morgan was working today, so we couldn't pull off the mall thing.

Spring Break = THIS FRIDAYYYY!

I have rehersal for the Senior Directed Play tomorrow at six, so don't really expect to see me on for long (especially if the laptop is still trying to pull this crap). Anne Frank - Yayyy!

I got a new 2G Flash Drive. I'm so stupidly excited about it. I can't wait to load everything on it.

I'm working on Clara's next post, so bear with me! As kind of an 'I owe you one...' teaser, here's the first line:

The hospital room is silent for once today. It’s a morbid kind of silence, though; the kind that happens when something unexpected tosses your life over your head.


Make of it what you will; I dare you to be excited.

3 comments:

BeyondTheCrystalShores said...

Two quick things

one: I love Jamie O'Neal and that song <3

Two: Can't wait for Clara's post :D

Loveyoudarling<3

LiterallyLauren said...

;)

Good and good.
Because me too.

BeyondTheCrystalShores said...

:D

woo!