3.06.2008

THAT snuck up really quick.

SCRENZY STARTS APRIL FIRST.
BE THERE OR BE SCRIPTLESS.

I'm so excited!

I just can't believe they changed the months! I was shocked that it was in April instead of June, like usual.

In other news, Clara's decided to tell me EXACTLY what's happening, so I'm going to be a little crazy on her next post.

AAAND, also, at lunch today, Courtney, a senior, asked me if I was cast or crew in Megan Graumann's play. I told her cast, and she said, "Aaw. I wanted you to be in mine. Someone dropped out."

Oh, the love. The love, the love, the love.

AND I won an award at the fair. For what, they haven't told me. Excitement!

...But if it's the danged bird book, and I end up not going to state, I'm going to be hacked.

Because I didn't make it in powerpoint.

:)

No comments: