3.17.2008

SHOOT ME.

So I sent an email with directions to my house in it, for Megan to pick me up, to the address I *THOUGHT* was hers.

I just got this back:

"Gidday Lauren,

Sorry, I'm not Megan :) Thanks for the invite tho :)
Won't be able to make it tho since on other side of
Pacific.

Have fun"

:O
OH MY.
But, you know, it's nice of him to just email me back like that.

...I'm MORTIFIED at myself.

3 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Ahahahaha.
I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you. Really. :P
He seems like a pretty cool dude though! He's probably the one for you. THIS WAS FATE! DESTINY!

...Yeah, okay. The ice cream is making me hyper. XD

LOVE,
Anna

LiterallyLauren said...

...He's probably OLD.
AND WRINKLY.
But ohhh, how I wish he was my age. :D

Guys with grammar and adorable accents are rare.

Jessica Jeanne said...

BWAHAHAHA omg thanks for cheering up my day my tomatoe :D

At least he didnt show up at your house with a box of candles and a Dido CD :-P