So Dream Boy and I have been e-mailing, right; because e-mailing is safer than talking one-on-one, realtime?
Apparently not.
The other day, he e-mailed me, and I missed it (until now), and then today, he'd e-mailed me, out of the blue (usually it's him, me, him, me...), for the second time in a row, and all it said was...
"For some very weird reason, I want to kiss you... o_O"
My stomach is going insane.
While I would definetely say I don't want it, I know I really do. And I shouldn't. He's working me again, maybe. Maybe... He's just seeing what I'll do.
Either way, it seethes a little, but I can't feel it, because I'm so... Struck by the crazy simplicity in it, I guess, that it's eating me alive. I'm HAPPY, and I don't want to be.
Ah, fantastic.
Here we go again, Lauren.
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
5 comments:
be careful girly! i'll be praying...
=/
This whole love/like thing is so complicated isn't it? Then again most things are.
The world is crazy and insane, why shouldn't love be, huh? Wrong. Haha, I'd love for it not to be and right now - I'm sure you would too.
I wish I could fly down there and sort it out for - you know pull a Mary Poppins and click my fingers, poof, and it would all be alright. Sadly, Mary Poppins is cooler than we all could ever be (but we shall still aspire to her!)
Nonetheless, I'm always here for you to talk to via blog, IM, phone, facebook..etc... (wow...never realized how much things we belong too O_O) whenever you need. What else are friends for?
In this crazy, insane time of our lives where almost nothing makes sense what we need most are friends - true?
Babe, you've got plenty. Maybe not right in your backyard, no, but us nonetheless and we love you. =) We love you more than all the stars in the sky.
Because you're just that cool.
And special.
Yeah....so...no idea what I just talked about for the past five minutes...
Love you gorgeous<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
It's the crack, Katie. Lay off.
<333333
You guys are so sweet.
I love you all.
I agree with what Katie said and am wondering why her name is masydi for some strange reason but thats not important.
I know what your feeling i went through the same thing but i have very high hopes your story will end ALOT better then mine darling
I dont really know what to say other then i love you and i am ALWAYS here for you, and that will never change. Unless i die. But i'll still be there i just wont be able to reply back.
Love you ET <3
Haha Masydi is Hope Star in Elvish and Lenia is called the Star of Hope so I put that as my name awhile back when I came up with what she was called
Post a Comment