9.04.2008

It's Been Too Long.

Ugh.
I miss you guys.

SOON, I'll get everything up and running again.
Including life, which is kind of getting knocked out of the balance lately.
But that's okay.
I have amazing friends for a reason, right?

<3

Hay, Kai.
Don't Google me. x)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel the sammeee way girly...

*hugs*

Jessica Jeanne said...

I miss you too! D:

And everytime i manage to catch you my computer screws up or one of us just dissapears :(

One of these days i'm just going to mapquest you, track you down, kidnap you and drag you back to my house and I WILL NOT SHARE RAWR! okok maybe you can go to Lauras for an hour on tuesday ;) But thats it yo. I'm hideing you in the basement. :-P

Dramatic moment:
Until we meet again my twin <3
Dramatic moment over:
Lova you like i love pizza. Cept i dont wanna eat you :D

BeyondTheCrystalShores said...

Psh, I want to eat you. Only cause you're so sweet and look delicious :).

(Stalker-ish enough?Eh?Eh?...Yeah. I thought so :D)

I MISS YOU!!*stretches out arms and waits for you to run into them* (You damn well better run into them you can see my profile to see what will happen if you don't!!) It's been ages since we've talked! o_O

I'll bulldoze through Jessay's basement to get to you. Believe me. I will.

Seriously, if you ever come to Maine I have a bad feeling we'll all be fighting over "Lauren Time". DUDE! We'd have to get that on camera and send it to AFV!!! We'd make millions :D

THE WORLD SHALL NOT KEEP US APPART!!! (Unless ya know...the internet decides to like...blow up on us.)

:D

I love you gorgeous!!! You are my shining star - the light to my life on a cold, dark night. (Dramatic enough...eh?eh?)

Love,

Katie-bo-baity ♥

(By The Way: Jake says hi to Clara and is wondering why he hasn't heard from her in awhile?! What happend to their pen pal system o_O ???)

:P ;) *huggles*

Anonymous said...

yeah... i want her to come over to my house for awhile, do you think you could share her jessay?

;)

Jessica Jeanne said...

I will never share! RAWR!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i will make you share!

if you don't, you won't get any whipped cream from me... or your bday present for that matter!

*grins evilly*

;)

LiterallyLauren said...

<33333333333333333333

[bursts into tears]

Miss Katie said...

*happy squeel*

*huggles you*

*runs with you to my house and bombproofs it. Grabs calender and decides when to invite people over for Lauren time*

:)

I'd share. *innocent*

MISS YOU! <333333

Anonymous said...

*grins*

:D

*rants*

kaity's gonna share lauren kaity's gonna share lauren...