4.20.2008

Twilight Movie News.

An official line from the movie is:

"You better hold on tight, spidermonkey."


-Edward to Bella, who is on his back.

I'm excited... Spidermonkey. Ahaha.

---

ALSO (update):

I read Wake, by Lisa McMann, and I swear to anyone, IT IS AMAZING. Janie, a teenaged girl, has always been plauged with the curse of being sucked into people who fall asleep around her's dreams. Her life is spent hiding it, but when someone starts having murderous dreams and finds out that she can see them, things get a little complicated.

And. I love the name Cabel.

(Stupid awesome authors, thinking up the creative and stupidly original names that, you know, it might have been nice to tell me about before it was published.)

Just kidding. It's all love.

3 comments:

HeronErinGirl said...

*screams* I watched that 4 times today!!! It makes my stomach squishy and my heart happy and my lungs completely lack oxygen!!!
=D
So. So. So. Excited!

LiterallyLauren said...

YESSSSS!!!

It's amazing to know that you follow this as surely as I do. I'm freakish about it now.

And um, yes. And it makes me all tingly and I just want to pull RobPatz out by the nose in those scenes and KISS HIM HARD.

...

Eh, it was okay, I guess.
Hahaha.

(ME TOO!!!!!)

KeliaMegan said...

I love it too!!! I was the one who saw it first and dragged Erin to the room to see it. And now I've seen it _6_ times. Not that I'm counting.

I love robert pattinson but I may be falling in love with Jasper too! I love it when he says 'I love my job.'

I squeel a lot thinking about the twilight movie!