4.13.2008

Iptingscray - Entytway agespay!

Scripting - Twenty pages! (In pig latin, which I am teaching myself because it's pretty easy to learn, believe it or not.)

It's already ten thirty, and I want to kind of write five pages before I go to sleep (which may not happen at this rate), so this post won't be long or anything, just kind of... there. :)

I DO HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Which sucks. I agree.
But my doctor wrote the wrong date on my note. Turd.

In other news, ymay extnay ayday ffoay siay ethay entytway-ixthsay foay AYMAY.

SIGH.

---

MRS. L

For the next several days, you all will be writing a story. No, it doesn't have to be a novel, but you're going to kind of... pretend... that you're a novelist, writing some kind of fiction: SciFi, Fantasy, or just plain Fiction. You choose. I'll be handing out character sheets to be filled in, antagonist, protagonist, and three supporting characters, and I'll also expect to see a notebook of thoughts about your story as you write it, problems that you encounter, and how you chose to solve those problems.

TRAVIS
(flatly)
Crap.

No comments: