5.12.2007

Inner Thoughts of the Week.

So, I was getting really depressed for a while, but I promise, it's not anything to freak out about. It just kind of happens every now and then. ;)
Charles is on drugs. He told me, and now he denies it, but I believe it. Still.
AND THEN, I felt absolutely horrible because I've been blowing off some friends for a while. PLUS (on a laughing note) I ACTUALLY EMAILED MS. ANNAPANTS!
Anyways. Inner thoughts. Gotcha.
Number one, it's very hot. It got up to NINETY today, and that's without Heat Index. Uggghhh... Our AC isn't working right now, either. Hothothot.
Another, I really blew off this year. I can't do that anymore. This is HIGH SCHOOL, and someone, somewhere, needs to hit me upside the head with a book and make sure I do everything I need to. C'mon, Lauren.
Europe's in 17 days. That makes me happy. I can't celebrate my birthday this year, though, for the second year in a row. I don't think that my parents understand that having fun somewhere on my birthday doesn't make up for not having a cake, ect. I like having a birthday, thank you very much, and it really seems like it's kind of just... there now. No party or anything after Euro. either. Sigh.
I'm calling Anna tomorrow, which is SUPER. I was going to today, but thought she was an hour behind me, so when I worked up the courage (I'm a wuss, haha), it was actually too late.
Emmmkay. I'm done. :)

Love, L.

No comments: