5.26.2007

FourdaysfourdaysfourDAYS!

Wow. Four days until the big... Eur-O?
Haha, whatever. It's going to be awesome.
Anyways, I've started working on some Scripty-thingy (which could posibly be considered cheating, but I don't care), just to play around with Celtx. It's amazing. Google it, or look on www.scriptfrenzy.org, and I swear you'll love it. Free download.
:D
Wow, I really just sounded like a computer advertisement.
So anyway, I'm completely (well, okay, maybe only 'mostly') packed for Europe, and I still feel like I'm missing something, which is NOT a good feeling to have when you're about to LEAVE. THE. COUNTRY.
Big breaths. I know.

Alright, well, I believe someone (see sidebar feed) is wanting me to post before I go, so I'm off to find something. Inspirational music, don't fail me now!


J/L

2 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Celtx doesn't work on my computer! Whaaaaaa! :( I'm going to try to find another program like that, that will, but...
I totally understand about the 'I KNOW I'm forgetting something!' feeling. Once, we went on a family vacation, and my Dad was all like 'no one had better forget anything,' and then my mom was like, 'did you pack your shirts?' And there was a loooong silence. That must beat the record of everything. My Dad forgot his SHIRTS.
Haha. But I'm sure you won't do anything as brainless as that! :D

<3 <3 <3
Annapant

P.S. See you this afternoon! WOO! :D

LiterallyLauren said...

ROFL.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I haven't forgotten my shirts! xD
The party was AWESOME. THANK YOU!


LaurenFace.