Until I fall on the ground and beg the audience to take pity on poor Cindy Lou, aka me. I'm STRESSING.
But that's alright. I'll survive. Hopefully. :]
Anyways, I've been writing again. It's not much, though, but I'll Writingrant-ify it when I finish a few pages. I would work on it now, in Yearbook, like I usually do, but I'm retarded and forgot the USB at home.
Speaking of, tornadoes tonight is what it's looking like. Forecaster said it was looking like it was heading down the highway, the same path the other 2 tornadoes that really did a heckuvalot of damage came down, so Michael was dead scared this morning and didn't want to go to school.
I hate tornadoes.
IF I DIE, YOU MUST COME TO MY FUNERAL.
♥
Keep Smiling... I will!
J/L
Happy 2010!
16 years ago
5 comments:
It's going to be wonderful. YOU'RE going to be wonderful. And if it isn't, at least it's over, right? Small comfort, I know. :P
You'll Writingrant-ify it? HAHA!
Please don't die! Okay? Just don't. But know that if you do, I WILL come to your funeral. That should make you feel better! Lol.
No, but I'm serious. Stay safe!
Luv,
Miss Annapants
Ahw, thank youu. :D
No thanks required. After all, it's my job. When's my pay check coming in? I could do with some chocolate.
Lol, I crack myself up. :D
So what happened with the tornado?
They didn't come... To my town.
We're fine. :D
♥
The chocolate is being sent via chocolate monster. :D
Haha.
♥
Post a Comment