4.15.2007

Lauren Reynolds, ladies and gentlemen.

The last two days have literally been my personal trial by fire. I can't take any more of this ambassadorial drama, and the stupid leader that caused it doesn't care enough to write to us about the problem is the PRIMARY leader, meaning that this Europe trip could possibly suck on ice.
I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm hacked right now, and everything that comes out of my brain is spewing out faster than I can type.
I once knew a guy who I really loved with all of my heart, who could talk as eloquently as a freaking journalist. He debated, wrote, and was amazingly fun, but never, even when he got into criminal situations, lost his eloquence of speech.
Whatever. Back on some sort of new topic...
I've been kind of disconnected from the outside world for the last month. It's a pain to try and write to everyone, especailly when I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said.

J/L

No comments: