5.28.2008

"I Like The Way You Mooov...-

...OW, NO, OW, GET OFF OF ME! I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU MOVE LIKE THAT!"

Drama Banquet memories. Good times.

So I started another Clara post - bear with me here, it's going to be long and weird, but Katie and I collaborated for a part, so it should be kind of interesting to see Annora and Clara have the same experience for once, without having to wait for a reprecussion post.

I have a new favorite word, by the way. It's 'Velleity' (pronounced VELL-uh-tee), which is, by Dictionary, 'a slight wish or tendency; inclination".

I think it's FABULOUS!

Also, I thought you Mainers who know and love this person might like to hear that I found this quote:
"Well, I loved Bloom. LOOOOOOVED it...People, I'm telling you: Read it ASAP. It's smart and layered and real, it feels honest and, yes, it's a swoonfest-o-rama. I loved it." --Bookshelves of Doom

ON NONE OTHER THAN ELIZABETH SCOTT'S WEBSITE.

I was like :O. I kind of know-but-really-don't her! AAH! (aka, know through slight association)

Also, 'Bloom' is terrific. I'm not kidding. It's wholesome amazingness in the package of a book you can't put down in the middle of reading it. If your house caught on fire spontaneously, I don't think it could even spur you to stop reading it.

Yeah.

Well... Maybe not a house fire. That's slightly extreme. But I digress. :)

1 comment:

Jessica Jeanne said...

I like the way YOU move ;)

Ok that was my perverted moment for today, i'm all set now :)

Anyway to stay on subject WHO is stupid enough to leave a good book JUST Because their house is on fire? Pshhh i wouldnt. :D

Love you ET
and you better be on sometime soon *grumble*

-Jessayyyy