10.03.2007

So Here's the Dealy-o.

I need songs. Under these categories. As many as you can possibly think of; I don't care what type of music they are or who sings them or whatever.


  • Sad
  • Sweet
  • Happy
  • Okay
  • Lost/Lonely
  • Lovey-Dovey
  • Angry


It's kind of for a thing for me, and just for NaNo, because I don't know what I'm writing yet.



Sooo.

That would help muchly. I'm making music CDs. I can also mail copies... *hint, hint*.

Haha,
L.

2 comments:

AnnaRose said...

Okay, well, just remember - YOU asked for this! Haha. ;)

These are basicaly just the songs on my itunes I like, or have liked within in the last year (Rebecca St. James gets old fast, you know.) I can definitely dig up more, especially if I go to Pandora like on Sunday or something, so if you want more just say so. Also, I didn't know what you meant by the catagory 'okay.' Like, okay songs, or songs that fit an okay mood...? So I'll find some once you tell me! :D

Sad: In Any Other World - Mika
Happy Ending - Mika (More happy- sad, if you now what I mean...)
Cut - Plumb
Better - Plumb
Boys Don’t Cry - Plumb
Basicaly ANYTHING by Plumb. Haha.
Hello - Evenesence (This is the only Evenesence one I’m putting in because I assume you have all of them anyways. :D)
Remember When It Rained - Josh Grobon
She Walked Away - Barlow Girl
Behind His Hazle Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
To Where You Are - Josh Grobon

Sweet: Here (in your arms) - Hellogoodbye
Cry- Mandy Moore
Only Hope - Mandy Moore/ Switchfoot
Forgive Me - Rebbeca St. James
You Are Loved - Rebecca St. James
Beautiful Stranger - Rebecca St. James
I Need You - Rebecca St. James
All I Need - Bethany Dillon
You - Switchfoot
100 Years - Five for Fighting
More - Mathew West
You Know Where to Find Me - Mathew West
Undone - Owsley
Strangers Like Me - Phil Collins
Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon & Garfunkel
Lose This Life - Tait

Happy: Grace Kelly - Mika
Lollipop - Mika
Love Today - Mika
Alive - Rebecca St. James
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
Breathe - Michelle Branch
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
In the Belly of the Whale - Newsboys
Dragostia Din Tei - O-zone
Two Worlds - Phil Collins
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Bicycle - Queen
We Will We Will Rock You - Queen
We Are The Champions - Queen
The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything - Reliant K
I’m a Believer - Smash Mouth
His Cheesbugers - Tait
Tribute - Tenacious D.
You Raise Me Up - Josh Grobon

Lost/Lonely: Over My Shoulder - Mika (SO DEPRESSING)
Erase - Mika
Piano Man - Billy Joel
Extreme Ways - Moby
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - U2
October - U2

Lovey-Dovey: It’s Gonna be Love - Mandy Moore
When You Say You Love Me - Josh Grobon
I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

Angry: Stand My Ground - Within Temptation
Break Away - Kelly Clarkson
Because of you - Kelly Clarkson
Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
Ring Ring - Mika
My Interpertation - Mika
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

P.S. I haven't gotten to send the notebook yet because I was supposed to yesterday but then my mom was too tired, so we were going to do it this morning, but then it was really trafic-y, and we couldn't get to the post office. =( It will happen though, I swear.

AnnaRose said...

Oops. Um, in 'Sad' it says behind his hazle eyes... it's actually THESE Hazle eyes, but you probably know that already. :P

<33