So I was sitting in my dad's recliner today (well, yesterday... It's after midnight), with my head on one armrest and my feet dangling off of the other, thinking about what I wrote in my last post -meaning the story, not the CTS-, and what Anna had asked me about it being related to the Jase* story. To tell the truth, it was, by all means, supposed to be. But it veered way off track, and turned into a harsh monster who eats good writing for lunch.
Oh, and by the way, did you notice Katy isn't Katy anymore? Yeah, I think that's permanent. And Steven's going to be an add-in somewhere in the actual story.
ANYWAYS.
So, I'm laying in this really comfy recliner all awkward, and it kind of feels like someone's picking me up, in that whole damsel-in-distress manner, which gets me to thinking about writing a modern-day damsel part to the story, where the MC is so weak that someone has to come in and drag her back into normality.
...I did --- The weak part, at least. And I love it. Except, well... Someone had to die to cause this part to happen, and that someone had to mean a lot to the MC.
And frankly, I'm not letting THAT spill for a while. :)
So I won't be posting this story. Not until I get enough beginning-ness and stablity to have a base to make this work. But I PROMISE to spring it on WR in the near future.
*Why is it called the Jase story?! Jase was only the supporting character, Katy being the MC --- Her name's now Arienne, though. But hey. I like calling it that in a weird way. :)
Happy 2010!
16 years ago



1 comment:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Do you ENJOY driving me crazy??! You know what, I think you do!! GR!
Lol, I suppose I can wait, altho it's going to take a lot of self control on my part. It better not be anyone like really special who dies, you hear??
And oh, so the *Jase* story and this one ARE the same!! Will you make up your mind???
Haha, just teasing. It's all awesome. Even if it's making me jealous. And want to write again. Dangit.
But for some good news, I actually had a decent dream last night!! Like, it was really crazy, but it sort of had a story that made sense and I can remember most of it! WOO!(I was a little dissapointed that I didn't dream about yournamewithace again, but you know... what can you do... :P)
<3
(The crazy,the insane) Annapants
Post a Comment